The Toyota Starlet is a proper lightweight pocket-rocket and a quality alternative to usual Japanese hatchbacks including the Honda Civic and Nissan Almera. The top Starlet worth owning is the awesome turbocharged Glanza V which produces 131bhp as standard in a car weighing just 800kg! Being turbocharged, there’s plenty of easy ways to increase that power further…
Japspeed’s cat-back exhaust system for the EP91 (1995-1999) Starlet is made from the same top quality T304 stainless steel as found on ALL Japspeed exhausts. At 2.25in diameter it offers a significantly improved flow of gas allowing gains of upto 15bhp alone – combine it with a Japspeed tubular manifold and de-cat downpipe and the Glanza can easily hit over 170bhp!
- Made from mandrel bent T304 stainless teel.
- 2.25 inch throughout.
- 4 1/2 Inch tailpipe.
- Improved throttle response and increase power by up to 15BHP.
- Mirror polished all the way through, not just the tailpipe!
- Gaskets and bolts included.
- Fits Toyota Starlet EP91.
EP91 Starlet exhaust cost
- £349.99 including VAT and shipping
- International orders please contact for shipping prices