There’s no denying the Mitsubishi Evo is an obscenely fast road car, but take it on the track and only then will you unleash it’s full potential. In standard trim they’re more than capable for the average driver, but depending on mileage, year and previous use there are some key modifications Japspeed recommend before hitting the circuit.
The Japspeed front lower H-Brace is an essential piece of kit for any hard-driving Evo owner. Using four bolts underneath the engine and subframe, this H-Brace really tightens up the front end feel of your Evo; helping reduce understeer and front bodyroll. Combine this with our Daiyama Race Coilovers and your Evo will be transformed into an absolute weapon!
Constructed from lightweight aluminium the Japspeed H-Brace requires zero modifications to fit and thanks to its TIG welded construction it it guaranteed to last. The H-Brace fits all Evo 7,8 and 9 models and is available for only £69 including VAT and shipping. Please note that colours of this item may vary.
* Improves high speed cornering, steering response and stability.
* Fits under the engine and strengthens the whole chassis.
* Super-lightweight, easy bolt on installation with just 4 bolts.
* Manufacture from lightweight aerospace gade aluminium.
* Fully TIG welded for strength and durability.
* Powder coated to eliminate corrosion.
* Direct bolt-on; no modifications needed.