For the serious enthusiast looking to maximise power from their Mitsubishi Evo comes the Japspeed T304 stainless steel decat pipe. Catalysers are notoriously restrictive in exhaust systems, especially on turbocharged applications like the Mitsubishi Evo.
By removing the catalyser and replacing it with our free-flowing 3in decat pipe, exhaust gasflow is drastically improved allowing the turbo to spool much faster thanks to the reduced restriction. In fact, when combined with a full Japspeed catback exhaust and downpipe power gains of upto 30bhp can be achieved!
The Japspeed 3in decat pipe will fit all Evo 4/5/6 models produced between 1996 and 2000; priced at just £64.99 including VAT and shipping. Please note your car will not pass an MOT without a catalyser in place, and as such the Japspeed decat pipe is strictly for race use only.
– Manufactured from T304 grade polished stainless steel.
– Fully TIG welded for strength and durability.
– 3 inch (76mm) bore right through, supplied with gaskets and bolts.
– Performance gains of up to 15BHP once fitted.
– CNC machined flanges for strong, solid support and an accurate fit.
– No sensor hole fitted.
– Direct replacement for original cat; no modifications required.
– Sold for off-road / track use only.