Japspeed continue their innovative exhaust design with a complete race manifold to maximise performance on the ever popular EP3 Honda Civic Type-R. The 4-2-1 Tubular Race Manifold replaces the hugely restrictive OEM cast iron manifold and downpipe (Including the catalyser), improving performance across the whole rev range with gains up to 20bhp possible, not to mention reducing weight over the stock item too.
Each Japspeed exhaust is made from the highest quality T304 polished stainless steel, with CNC mandrel bends and fully TIG welded, CNC-machined flanges for total strength and an OEM fit.
This 4-2-1 tubular manifold has been designed purely to maximise performance gains, and as such will NOT pass an MOT emissions test. However, for the owner looking to greatly improve power and torque without changing their exhaust’s appearance this manifold will fit to the OEM system and is supplied with all the replacement gaskets you need. For even greater gains, the Tubular Race Manifold can also be combined with one of Japspeed’s cat-back systems also available.
* Constructed from the highest quality T304 polished stainless steel
* CNC mandrel bends, fully TIG welded with CNC machined flanges
* Lambda boss fitted to accept Lambda probes
* Supplied with integral de-cat downpipe to connect to OE or aftermarket exhaust
* Increased power/torque through the rev range
* All gaskets included
* Improved gas flow and tubular construction produces a deep, sporty noise
* Will not pass an emissions test – off road use only
* Perfect for track days
* Fits Honda Civic EP3 Type-R (2001-2005)
Japspeed EP3 Tubular Race Manifold cost £229 including VAT and shipping (within UK mainland)
International orders please contact for shipping prices
For high resolution images of the Japspeed EP3 Tubular Race Manifold please visit http://scene-media.com/japspeed/honda or for any additional questions please contact Japspeed on 08450 212 312 or e-mail <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>